Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thankfulness

I know that most of you call this "Ten Things Tuesday" and tell things that you are thankful for. I decided that I really needed to take part in this, especially considering my sarcasm laced previous post! (I should say "I'm Sorry" to my children who made read it in later years. Mommy is SO not perfect).

I am thankful for:
1. My husband's new job and how much he likes it.
2. Wil's hugs.
3. Avery's bedtime kisses.
4. My school....it is not a chore to go there everyday.
5. Crock pots. They are the only way I can get dinner on the table some nights.
6. Caffiene - enough said!
7. The devotional book that I friend gave me for Christmas. It gets me into God's Word everyday.
8. The biggest loser contest we are having at work. It is great motivation!
9. Avery's love of art and history.
10. Six Flags season passes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a great list! We used to have Six Flag season tickets when we were kids....loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do love you a crock pot! You should write a cookbook with all your delicious crock pot recipies! I would buy it! ha.

    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO have enough crock pot recipes to fill a cookbook! One lesson that hit home yesterday though, they don't do you any good if you forget to plug in the crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is great! I love the crock pot too, but everything seems to have a Cream of Something in it. Jake can't do anything with Cream in it. Do you have any winning recipes for me?

    ReplyDelete